To join a SIG, follow these instructions:
From nmla.org, click on the Membership tab.
- Click the “Log In” button in the upper right hand of the screen
- Enter your email and password
- Click on your name at the top right hand of the screen. This will bring you to your profile.
- Click the “Edit Profile” button.
- Scroll down to Group Participation and select the SIGs you are interested in joining.
- Then click the Save button at the top of your profile. This will save your SIGs to your profile and appear in the Membership Directory. The chair of the SIG will be able to pull your contact information from this list.
- You can also send an email to the SIG chair to let them know of your interest. Check the NMLA Board Members list for contact information.