381: Procedures for Securing NMLA Printing and Mailing Services
1. Complete a copy of the Printing/Mailing Work Order Form. Allow two weeks lead-time so that all processes can be completed by dates needed. Be explicit in your instructions, and fill in all applicable sections (printing, mailing, special handling, labels). Be sure to specify which unit’s budget the work is to be charged to. Invoices will be sent to NMLA at the PO Box. It is important to include your name, address, and phone number so that masters can be returned to you and so that you may be consulted if questions or problems arise. Unnecessary delays may result from incomplete forms.
2. If printing is requested, be sure to include a camera-ready master. Your master and one copy of the finished product will be returned to you, and, depending on your specifications, the printed materials will either be mailed out from Albuquerque or returned to you.
3. If only a mailing is requested, ship the pieces to be mailed to the mailing contractor: One Stop Business Shop, 6804 4th St NW, Albuquerque 87107 with a copy of the work order enclosed.
4. Bulk mail should be used for any mailing of 200 or more identical pieces and will be mailed by One Stop. 5. To request mailing labels and/or membership printouts and membership totals send the Printing/Mailing Work Order Form to Administrative Contractor, PO Box 26074, Albuquerque 87125.
6. To request envelopes with the NMLA logo send the Printing/Mailing Work Order Form directly to One Stop Business Shop, 6804 4th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107.
7. Stationery and envelopes with the NMLA logo are available from the Secretary, the Administrative Assistant or the mailing contractor.
8. All charges for bulk mailings and printing will be billed to the requester’s budget.
9. The Administrative Contractor serves as the overall liaison/contact if either One Stop or the NMLA unit has any questions, problems or concerns.